SCHOOL IS CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
(From Tuesday 24th March onward)
If you need advice urgently please contact:
- Phone the school mobile: 07379 241 143
- Email school on: email@example.com
Addendum to the Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy (30th March 2020)
Questions to ask your child whilst in self-isolation
Click here for information regarding Helping Children cope with stress at this time
Click here for letter dated Monday 23rd March regarding school closure
Click here for letter sent out to parents on 19th March 2020 regarding school closure.
Click here for letter sent out to parents on 17th March 2020
Click here for the link to instructions to access the On-line Learning platform
COVID-19 Links for Latest Information:
SUMMER EXAMS 2020 LATEST
At The Heights, we are following the latest advice regarding COVID-19.There are general principles pupils can follow to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses within school, including:
- washing your hands often – with soap and water. This is particularly important after taking public transport
- covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in a bin.
- pupils who feel unwell with symptoms such as cough, difficulty in breathing, fever should stay at home and should not attend school.
- pupils, students, staff and visitors should wash their hands:
- before leaving home
- on arrival at school
- after using the toilet
- after breaks and sporting activities
- before food preparation
- before eating any food, including snacks
- before leaving school
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- if you are worried about your symptoms or those of a child or colleague, please call NHS 111. Do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment
- see further information on the Public Health England Blog and the NHS UK website.